David M Mills
Rosa Luisa Rossi
Agnes de Brunhoff
Dr. Philipp Bull
As events have kept us apart for so long, we look forward to this week to be finally again all together in Berlin.
At this Congress we put the focus on the expertise of each individual teacher, on our collective wisdom, and on the diversity and uniqueness of our work. We are striving to offer a rich and varied program that enables you to make active choices and that allows you to make the Congress your own.
We warmly welcome all those interested in the Alexander Technique from a multitude of backgrounds in the hope that we all may meet, share, and move forward into the future together. The Congress encourages the participation of experienced and new Alexander teachers alike, as well as students on training courses. Alexander Technique pupils, and any other interested people, are also welcome to attend.
With your participation, we hope to deepen our understanding of the work, expand our skills, learn from stellar keynote speakers, and raise public awareness about the technique.
In short: We will be…
Nurturing Our Work – NOW!
Days to Congress
- MensaCard & T-Shirt Booking closed as of Sunday 07/08 18.00h/6pm Berlin Time
- Continuous Learning & How-to session bookings are open
- Day Passes now available for one, two or three Congress days!
- Added Panel Discussons to the site
- Add Keynote “Our Stories” with Galen Cranz
- Added Bob’s Corner and Evening Entertainment events to the site
- Applications for Sponsored Tickets Closed. We could support 12 people in total!
- Added Teatime Conversations to the site
- COVID info page updated. No entry restrictions anymore!
- Added AT & Violin Masterclass with Noah Bendix-Balgley and Erik Bendix to Plenary Sessions
- Added Full Text Site Search – just click the magnifier icon on the top of each page
- Added info on 9-Euro Ticket from Deutsche Bahn on ‘Getting there’ page
- Check out the full timetable of the entire Congress week.
- Never miss our emails – please check your Spam folder. More info on our FAQ page
Continuous Learning (CL) sessions are given by very experienced Alexander Technique teachers. Pick two classes running over two days each.
How-to run parallel to the Continuous Learning sessions. These are daily two-hour sessions with teachers who have deep knowledge on specific topics.
Keynotes & Plenary Sessions
Special presentations by renowned speakers from outside and inside of our AT community.
Morning & Evening
Activities have doubled up and will now take place in the mornings as well as in the evenings!
Qigong, Meditation, Yoga, Dance and more…
Special interest groups – talks about a specific theme with a moderator and those who are interested in the topic.
Meet, share and learn from each other and maybe even create something new.
We have an incredibly beautiful space for exchanging work with other teachers. It is called the Lichthof but we nicknamed it the Angel Hall. This spacious bright open space spanning several floors is a perfect setting for learning and sharing.
Check it out on our TU page.
The perfect opportunity to explore a variety of topics from different perspectives.
Get inspired, ask questions and join in the discussion!
Latest program updates, highlights of events that have happened throughout the day as well as information about the following day. Plus, a daily fun German language lesson.
A short Congress segment with Bob and a daily special guest you do not want to miss!
A week full of events can be a lot to take in and to process. This is why we make sure everyday there will be time with no official programme. It will be your time and space open to whatever you feel like doing, not-doing or perhaps even non-doing.
The Congress is a place for everyone. Let’s celebrate our vibrant community. With music, games, walks, dance, movies and more!
Let’s raise public Alexander Technique awareness in Berlin!
On Thursday afternoon we stroll through Berlin, and exchange work in front of major sights
Congress Boat Tour
Thursday afternoon is free.
Use the time off to explore the endless sights Berlin has to offer.
Or join us on the Evening Dinner Boat Tour, exclusively for Congress participants!