Grow a Successful Teaching Practice
- how to market and sell to your students
- systems you can implement to streamline your business
- skills for improving your communication of this Technique
- best practices to spark curiosity and interest in this work
- how to create lasting relationships that lead to business opportunities—even years later
About Morgan Rysdon
Morgan Rysdon is a nationally certified Alexander Technique teacher and founder of Center Studio. She has a private practice in Atlanta, NYC, and online where she helps individuals elevate their performances on stage, at work, and in life.
Her teaching is focused on improving the overall function of an individual\\\’s mind, body, breath, and voice—as well as helping those struggling with chronic pain, injury, stress, and/or anxiety.
Morgan has a BA in Theatre with a focus on Acting and Performance. In 2011, she gained her teaching certification from The American Center for the Alexander Technique in NYC.
Since then, she’s gone on to teach her work both nationally and internationally—teaching private lessons, group classes, and workshops that improve others\\\’ self-awareness, self-confidence, and poise. In 2019 she started her YouTube channel to better help share this work with more people.
See also: Morgan Rysdon – Presenter Detail Page
Wednesday, 24 August 2022
14:15 h - 14:45 h
Room not yet assigned
Communication/Verbal Skills||Business / Marketing